What’s your experience with mental health facilities

A course won’t help me. I am totally self-centered and I don’t have empathy. I just end up annoying women regardless of how much social practice I get. I’m not helpable.

lotsa women in these communities who have the same thing but have no problem finding partners

Women have no trouble finding things that they don’t want. I don’t actually know many women as selfish and self-centered as me, but one who I do know of got in a lot of abusive relationships. Personally, I just can’t get relationships. I tried but I just ended up harassing the person.

theres a few on this forum! Well at least not self-centered, but certainly narcissistic

Pure garbage. They do not address incel or dsr or love or relationships at all as cause or cure.

Whether they do this intentionally or not I do not know, I just know is disgusting garbage.

1 Like

My experience in an asylum: they take away all your rights, your internet, your phone, your pc, kick you, shout at you, insult you, treat you like a demented vegetable, look inside your mouth to make sure you swallowed a “medicine”, oversee you when you pee in a common bathroom, blame all side effects on you and after all that “doc” asks: “how is your mood?” me: “It’s shit” doc: “Not true, I see you’re improved”. JFL of course I’m “improved” after all you torture me so thoroughly! It’s like they desperately want to believe that they do something good and meaningful, when in reality they’re just abusers. I just don’t understand how your depression can go away when you’re treated like that. It’s basically prison. And a bonus: you can check in voluntarily but there’s no way check out without permission of your master.

2 Likes

save your money and sanity and do not even bother with anything to do with psychology and psychiatry imo