London Tyrone admits JBW is real

Wish I could post this in dot co so copers like BrendioEEE would get btfo

I’m confusion. Wym?

You know what JBW is? If you don’t know what JBW is you don’t know incel

I don’t think this is true.

I know the jbw, I didn’t get the bottom section of the post though.

It’s true in London, I can confirm I live here.

It’s very funny to me many incels think JBW means you have to move to Asia or something in reality you can just move to a place like London UK

There’s an incel coper called BrendioEEE, he needs to see this. He’s a member of incels.co

I don’t know, maybe it is true in London.

But to any Incel here, do NOT come to Canada. I believe that the two worst European/North American countries in the world for DSR are Canada, and Australia from what I have heard. I think those two are a complete dead end if you are male period.

Um what? Like clearly men aren’t screwed for being men in Canada, cause then there would be no procreation.

You’re saying JBW doesn’t work in Canada? So ethnics are getting the women there?

I don’t care what that guy believes.

I’m a 4/10 and I can’t get a girl…

he’s just complaining about the grass being ‘greener on the other side of the fence.’

I think so.

I don’t think black guys do badly here. Canada is very SJW and it just seems to me that, naturally, women are going to avoid “oppressor” white males.

Women do seem attracted to black guys around here; not sure about other ethnics. Canada is only 50% European today (down from 96% in 1971), so that could also have something to do with it. Interracial dating is probably more mainstream than in most other places in the world.

I mean I live in Canada too and I don’t really see white men having a hard time with slaying around here. Canada has a lot more immigration on average than the states and of course most of them are from the Asian continent so I think the demographics are a product of immigration rather than interracialization, but ya, everyone’s living their best life.

“I mean I live in Canada too and I don’t really see white men having a hard time with slaying around here.”

Blah blah blah

“Canada has a lot more immigration on average than the states and of course most of them are from the Asian continent so I think the demographics are a product of immigration rather than interracialization, but ya, everyone’s living their best life.”

They are primarily a product of immigration, but it is because of the degree of demographic shift that has potentially made it more acceptable to date interracially.

There’s a girl from my childhood (mom is friends with her mom) and I overheard them talking about her and how she likes black guys, so yeah.

That’s a dating preference as many minorities prefer white men. It evens out. I don’t date in my own race at all and neither do some of my other minorities friends. White men will be fine with breeding. Don’t worry.

I don’t get your point on this one. Do you not like people saying that not all whites are having a problem?

Honestly my point is more that being white doesn’t give you an advantage, therefore JBW is false. Individual variations in height (but as a group blacks are slightly taller than whites; asians are much shorter), and facial characteristics are much better determinants in DSR outcomes.

Of course biological sex being the biggest one.

Ooo ok, so ya I disagree with JBW in countries like UK, Canada, US. I think JBW is true in formally colonized countries of other ethnicities though.

JBW is true (maybe very true) in like the Philippines, and some other asian places.

JBW is also likely true in non-feminist countries which of course overlaps a lot with non-white countries.

Ya, like you’d be fucking killllling it in the Caribbean. Like murdering pussy.

Lmao dude she just offered herself as a real live example of JBW, and also she is from Canada also.

An asian girl (I assume she is asian) that doesn’t date asian guys, I can’t say I’m surprised tbh, being the blackpilled guy that I am.

When it comes to racepill I really think ‘grass is greener on the other side’ comes into it alot (‘my race has it worst boo hoo’ etc.)