Is that enough to make you vote for someone?

I guess it’s slightly off topic and slightly on topic but do you feel like being an incel enough for you to vote for somebody?

I’m not sure if the whole incel party is a joke or not but would you feel comfortable voting for a party that is benefiting one particular section of your identity ?

Perhaps it’s a movement more than it is even a political ideology just like the tea party was, but ya, just wanna get your thoughts.

It doesn’t seem to have some policies that innately end up benefiting people that aren’t just incel like basic wages, gov’t paid dating (kinda like the Japanese model I would guess) and suicide decriminalization…

Thoughts?

if there was an actual incel political party candidate, it would make me pay attention, but they wouldn’t automatically get my vote.

1 Like

I would vote for them because of either:

1. Wanting to be a shitlord triggering all the feminists.

2. The other candidates suck anyway.

I wonder if there’s enough incels each country to actually have a candidate from the party be successful

I’ve heard this statistic thrown around that for the male population, 30% are Incel.

Given the really small number of females that would vote for the party, probably 16-18% of the total population would be in support (if females = zero support then that would be roughly 15%).

Pls no.

Just because you’re an incel and are uncomfortable with certain things doesn’t mean the entire country or a society has to bend over backwards to the new incel party’s rules and regulations.

It’s exactly what the LGBTQ community is doing. And it’s cancerous.

30% of males is a very significant number and it could be even higher than that. If we exclude all the males under 18 and over 40, I bet the number is much higher than 30% for young males. It could even be reaching into a young male majority. We’re not talking about appealing to 0.3% in a mentally ill sub-group. These are (relatively) normal people with shit lives.

Society doesn’t have to bend over backwards. I’m sure going back to the 1950’s would suffice. Was that catering to Incels too?

Hell even the 1970s to 1990s had way less Inceldom. There’s a reason Boomers are so horribly ignorant about Incel, and the ones that are aware are disgusted by it. They got all the benefits of the “sexual revolution” while making us pay for it. Old ass wipes.

The problem is that in order to make a large amount of people happy you’d need to make a lot of others sad. To make sure everyone is fucking, I’d also have to back to being told to go back to Africa and not being able to use 50% of toilets.

I think it’s one of those things (purely guessing here) that everytime there’s a major move in society, it affects reproductivity, and we’re at a non-productive point, and another change will increase fuq