Introduction and ban appeal from the Incel Wiki

Hello,

I am an oldcel called BlackPillBlackBelt. I have been through PSL communities for a long time. I understand that the other communities are toxic, and I would like to change that.

I have signed up to this forum partially because there was no other way to contact the admin, @william

I can’t send him private messages on this forum since I’m new, he blocked me from Discord, he haven’t logged in on .co for a long time, and I can’t even make an appeal on the Wiki.

Here is my appeal:

I got banned from the Incel Wiki (BlackPillBlackBelt), and I understand the reasoning behind it.

I did not know that asking an admin for rewrites, even inside a private Discord message, is something that severely breaks the rules, and for that, I am sorry.

I actually did that because I thought you were best suited to tell me what is right and what isn’t; But I can understand that you feel bothered about that, and wants contributors that don’t ask what’s right and wrong all the time. That was my main mistake.

I also understand your concern about denying my Image Upload rights; If I am insecure about the right and wrong reasons to use it, it’s best that I shouldn’t have the feature at all.

I would like to add that I do understand that the Wiki isn’t Encyclopaedia Dramatica; You were very clear about this, and I did not create any further controversial move inside the Wiki without your consent. I don’t want to jeopardize things for everyone, I would like to give my best shot as a contributor, in less controversial ways this time.

I accept to wait weeks as punishment, awaiting for the final decision.

I promise I won’t screw up and disappoint another time if I’m given another chance. I’m confident I have a higher level of maturity than some other Incels. Please, forgive me. I am truly sorry. I haven’t broke any rules inside the Wiki itself, except for that one time were you had to remove copyrighted images.

Thank you

Would recommend you find something else to occupy your time.

After a few weeks please send your appeal to Randy or Aleph through .co

Not interested in dealing with this anymore.

I understand, and I respect your decision (waiting for a few weeks). In the meantime, I won’t bother you anymore, or attempt to evade the ban. I do like some stuff from rationalwiki.