If you found a Gf/Bf, you'd likely still be unhappy. Here's why

Here’s why:

1. You’re probably not going to be dating a supermodel. You’d be lucky to find a looksmatch.
  2. You still need to go to work every day or do house chores and take care of everyday responsibility. So will your partner.
  3. You will argue sometimes.
  4. You’d be lucky if your relationship lasted more than 3-6 months.
  5. Your partner will probably think you’re a clingy, needy creepy overly attached try-hard as a result of years of isolation and inceldom.

The fact is… I had an asian male friend who I knew from high school for a while. He used to be NEET and single right up to age 24, after which he found a girlfriend and now has a part-time job.

He then used to message me on a daily basis and talk about how much he hated his job… and one day he even told me about how he punched a h-ole in the wall while arguing with his girlfriend over money… and then had to quickly find a way to fix it before his parents found out. lol

I don’t think they even live together to be honest. At least not all the time.

/grass is always greener. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket and start living.
2 Likes

this did happen with my first e-gf

I also found dating disappointing, but primarily because it made me realize how thoroughly fucked in the head I am. I agree that it’s healthy to realize a sexual relationship won’t necessarily make your life any better in the long run.

1 Like

" 1. You’re probably not going to be dating a supermodel. You’d be lucky to find a looksmatch.

Cool. In terms of appearance, 4/10 or higher would suffice.

1. You still need to go to work every day or do house chores and take care of everyday responsibility. So will your partner.

Routine isn’t so bad.

1. You will argue sometimes.

Yeah, and they would almost always be wrong.

1. You’d be lucky if your relationship lasted more than 3-6 months.

This is true, the strongest point. It’s like this because society is fucked as we have kept saying; more so the females being ruined.

1. Your partner will probably think you’re a clingy, needy creepy overly attached try-hard as a result of years of isolation and inceldom.

And I will probably think they are a stuck-up uppity bitch from being spoiled with the cock carousel. but no, I don’t think I would be a “try-hard.” I’m beyond that point.

In short, this is somewhat true. But the issues are largely societal/environmental, and it shouldn’t be like this in the first place.

I have had friends in the past that Ive had very few arguments with, for years. There is no reason a sexual relationship has to be bumpy. Last time I was dating I was basically looking an FTM pre-T or an unemployed woman as anything inbetween seems to mean shit tests and work requirements.

Hahaha correct, but likely not for that wall of nonsense you wrote.

#1 reason your gf will not satisfy you sexually and likely will begin using sex as currency