- You’re probably not going to be dating a supermodel. You’d be lucky to find a looksmatch.
- You still need to go to work every day or do house chores and take care of everyday responsibility. So will your partner.
- You will argue sometimes.
- You’d be lucky if your relationship lasted more than 3-6 months.
- Your partner will probably think you’re a clingy, needy creepy overly attached try-hard as a result of years of isolation and inceldom.
The fact is… I had an asian male friend who I knew from high school for a while. He used to be NEET and single right up to age 24, after which he found a girlfriend and now has a part-time job.
He then used to message me on a daily basis and talk about how much he hated his job… and one day he even told me about how he punched a h-ole in the wall while arguing with his girlfriend over money… and then had to quickly find a way to fix it before his parents found out. lol
I don’t think they even live together to be honest. At least not all the time.
/grass is always greener. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket and start living.