Hello everybody

hi, I’m a new sign-up but not new to the forums, been coming here for awhile just to lurk.

just wanted my first post to be in the introduction area.

because that’s what its for…

oh right, some info about me:
male.
only ever had 1 GF. (lasted less than 2 weeks)
wrote other crap, but it doesn’t seem the type of stuff to put in an introduction.

1 Like

Why not? Slap me with your life story good sir

2 Likes

lol. well not much to tell.
I live in the middle of nowhere.
I live a pretty sheltered life. (not that I hate it, I’m just a bit of a hermit)
got here from that BBC doc that was floating around a while back.
mostly a gamer, not that competitive, just like to relax.
I tried the other incels.co place but didn’t like it, wanted more than memes and crap in my discussions.
also I appreciate the “Non-violent and Gender Inclusive” nature of this board because anybody could be an incel, it’s not just a guy thing. (does seem to mostly affect men though but for various reasons)

2 Likes

I used to make about $86 an hour, live in a city, and go out to social events maybe 5 days a week and eat out all the time. I met lots of people, but no romantic relationships. Now I live with my parents in a more remote location and I am unemployed. I don’t think I have a shot at all at love, so I give up.

I want to encourage you, but I’m in the same boat, I gave up too (for the most part).
just know that, whether or not we can find romance has nothing to do with finding people who care for us.

we are not shoes, that need to be a “pair” in order to be valuable.

2 Likes

Honestly, good relationships with people around you can be just as good.

1 Like