Getting a man is super easy girls! All you have to do is:

Eh, idk who does it tbh, I don’t talk to my friends about sex lol. I’ve never gotten that treatment but its cause when I used to date it’s nerdy and hippy white guys and master’s student brown guys so welp

Bro guys like ethnic girls. Why do you think Latinas are popular amongst guys

1 Like

I’m single and you can secure me as a bf right now. All you have to do is talk to me. Click on my name a direct message. I’m super lonely - I just want friends.

@katarana is single too

As a teen I was willing to accept all the feminist rhetoric if it could be some other way.

At an older, wiser age, and with a lot of research, it is evident that it can’t be any other way. Trying to teach that to boys does nothing but damage. The combination of male-shaming (i.e. lowering self-esteem) and idealism (i.e. females like shy guys) is absolutely toxic nonsense.

You’re too negative. I don’t know if it’s because of autism, looks, or something else, but even if you can’t get a woman you must be able to find something to be happy about in life!

Because latinas are sensual. No one is chasing Indian, Black or Dark Asians like that.

Then don’t expect to learn anything from the b lackpill.

Not many chads like them, but an infinite number of c ucks do. All she has to do is stop being low iq and use tinder.

The idea of ‘chasing’ particular races or ethnicities seems pretty weird. If you happen to hit it off with someone from a different background that’s one thing, but if you are actively pursuing one minority demographic to the exclusion of others it probably means you’re fetishizing them on some level, or you’re so caught up in reflection on racial types that you’re not really considering people as they are.

Yeah I do. I spend time on video games, studies (such as math), and thinking about the world.

I mostly find joy in the past; 8-bit music for those times when I start thinking of ending it all.

I will add that, unlike you, I’ve had almost no irl experience and am virginal in addition to chronic incel.

Virgin and chronic incel? That sucks.

Lmao incels Co forum destroyed this thread

Gotta give it to em tbh

Yeah, that was a refreshing read.

1 Like