● Have super good facial features and good facial harmony. If you wear makeup, you’ll actually look good because you already have attractive facial features. Also, men won’t accuse you of catfishing and there won’t be a problem when they take you swimming on the first date because you’re already pretty!
● Have a good body type. Basically don’t be a rectangle or apple body type, have a completely flat stomach while still somewhat having curves and you’ll do fine! Dudes will be all over you!
● Have an great fashion sense which will accentuate your curvy figure. Yeah, you might waste a stupid amount of money doing this but who cares when you get to look “good”, right?
● Be a nice, happy, upbeat person. You’re not allowed to have any sort of struggles and you’re not allowed to vent about your feelings. Why are you venting anyway? We are women, we literally have nothing to be sad or angry about. Besides, men will get bored of your constant “nagging” when you try to talk about how you feel.
● Be a outgoing and talkative person. No guy will approach you if you come across as quiet and standoffish, you need to put yourself out there. You need to be very loud. You need to have lots of friends. It’s just “weird” if you’re a quiet loner. Men are way more likely to approach you if you’re either in a group or if you have a smile on your face at all times.
● Be athletic but not definitely too athletic.
● Be clever and have career ambitions. Yeah, you won’t need these once you get into your LTR because your husband will most likely make you stay at home with the kids while he goes to work , but it’s nice to see someone with ambition anyway.
Yeah, so those are the steps to securing a bf. See, it’s easy. Women really don’t need to do anything, right? We just exist and guys hit on us lmao kek JFL