College so far

College is actually pretty great! I actually get women attention, a girl literally asked me to hang. High School me would be in love with this experience. I figured that I tell you guy because I enjoy the atmosphere here.

Edit: this girl was actually a jock and it’s really hot.

2 Likes

wow… :open_mouth:

cool.

1 Like

pics?

1 Like

I don’t have any but I wouldn’t feel comfortable posting it without permission.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t respect these hoes

Cmon you really think she hasn’t asked anyone else to hang out with her?

Trust me most girls in college like to Hoe around.

1 Like

that’s a good mentality to have. respect is very important to any relationship, platonic or otherwise.

2 Likes

If by “College” you mean University, that sucked and still sucks.

I would have done better in high school or even Community College if I went back in time.

1 Like

college…

1 Like

Make the most of college. The real world is much more socially isolated and harder to make friends. Add people you like on Facebook, participate in groups, and make lots of friends, and maybe find a girlfriend or wife while you can.

It’s an University.

Not really a believer in girlfriends and marriage. I’m just here to have some fun and fulfill my desires.

I would say that you’re part of the problem, but with modern females it really makes no difference since they have made it all a waste of time and effort anyway.

Good luck. College/uni is last chance to ascend and become a good normie (not a failed normie) imo.

I was unable to ascend (get a nice gf) in college, but I was a few years afterward. I’ll never be good, I will always have darkness inside of me, despite that I was able to ascend eventually.

1 Like