Age 30 May Not be Too Late to Peak/Ascend

By peaking I mean… being the best version of yourself in terms of your physical appearance, financial status, confidence, etc.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead was age 30 when I first had a crush on her, after all. She’s 34 now. So is Rosa Salazar. Evan Rachel Wood is 32.

oh well…

Gonna be 27 this November but I still feel like a kid to be honest. I’ll probably start feeling like a teen when I get to 30.

Let’s just hope that anti-aging technology makes a breakthrough by then… as I don’t think it’s fair that autism, poverty and social isolation have robbed me of my teens and 20s.

In fact… I’ll probably join Aubrey de Grey in his mission to end aging in my late 30s. Progress has been too slow as of late… but I think we could easily expedite the process by combining Artificial General Intelligence with medicine.

40, 50, 60 heck, even 70 isn’t too late.
I totally agree.
only we can determine when it’s over.

I love the quote by the artist Katsushika Hokusai he said:
“From the age of six, I had a passion for copying the form of things and since the age of fifty I have published many drawings, yet of all I drew by my seventieth year there is nothing worth taking into account. At seventy-three years I partly understood the structure of animals, birds, insects and fishes, and the life of grasses and plants. And so, at eighty-six I shall progress further; at ninety I shall even further penetrate their secret meaning, and by one hundred I shall perhaps truly have reached the level of the marvelous and divine. When I am one hundred and ten, each dot, each line will possess a life of its own.”

never stop growing, never stop living.

if you are in your 30s with no job and social skills, then you’re pathetic and a loser

Having ASD myself, I think I always felt somewhere around 10 years behind my peers in terms of “worldly” understanding and social skills.

As a teen, I felt like a little kid. At 26, I feel like a teenager. I guess the 30s would be my version of early adulthood. This could very well be true, especially for males.

It also seems to be the case that the sun is responsible for as much as 80%-90% of skin ageing. Too much sun is worse for your skin than even smoking. You will quite literally retain a more youthful appearance by avoiding the sun as much as possible.

Or you could just be melanated?

Massive ■■■■ ngl

In my seasoned opinion, if you’ve been living hard incel and you’re 25 say it’s time to get drastic, because time is indeed running out. Start making plans to move abroad or something.

This is for those who still truly want to beat incel and think they ought to/have chance to beat incel. For very hideous incels I don’t know I don’t speak for them and also lesbiancels like OP I don’t know.

I do know if an incel guy hits 30 and completely wasted his 20s (when he could not have) is a truly terrible feeling, and no doubt has led to suicide in many cases.

It’s just not the same though. The very few times I got to enjoy the kiss of a girl and other sensual things when in my teens and then in my 20s had similarities but also big differences. I know I’ve missed out on so many things and continually missing out on a lot.

I know a certain someone on this website that is 32, who should take this advice and commit suicide. Honestly it would serve him good than living like a complete loser

My original comment, I had tagged that person too but William thought it was too harsh and deleted it.

Let’s just say his name starts with C and ends with M. Same number of letters as his IQ

After a talk with the other admins, Joey is banned

He has 35 deleted posts, told a user to kill himself at least twice, and ignored multiple private warnings

recommend he check out incels.net or incels.co or many other sites with a 30 second long registration process. But this is not the right place for him. Hope everything goes well for him. We do have his IP as the owners of this site (ToS states we record IPs) and so we can detect if he tries to register again so no alt is getting back in either. VPNs are also banned. Let the other admins know too.

1 Like